Community Mediation promotes alternative dispute resolution processes that enable individuals and groups to resolve conflicts without litigation.
- Community Mediation/Arbitration helps disputing parties resolve their differences in a legally binding manner without direct court intervention.
- Intake and oversight of investigations of allegations for misconduct by local law enforcement agencies.
- Small-Claims Mediation/Arbitration dramatically reduces costs and fees.
- Commercial Arbitration/Mediation avoids lost productivity due to interpersonal conflicts.
- Intervention Services assists in the assessment and resolution of a dysfunctional situation.
- Monitors elections to ensure objective and fair voting procedures and outcomes.
Private citizens, homeowners, renters, religious and civic organizations, and law-enforcement agencies have all trusted the Center for Dispute Settlement’s mediation and conflict resolution services to address concerns.